Avni is required to be set up for various purposes - full-stack product developer, front end developer, testers and production users. Avni can be set up on - mac, windows, ubuntu and centos. Overtime Avni will incrementally provide setup documentation for all these combinations, but currently, the following documentation is available, based on most frequent need seen by us.
Avni is composed of multiple components connected to each other. Following are a few important points about the deployment diagram.
- Any data analytics solution can be used with Avni, by connecting directly with the database. We have used Metabase and Jasper Reports so far.
- Avni currently uses AWS Cognito service where the users are stored. The management of users happens via the Avni Web Application.
- Avni is developed using ReactNative hence easily portable to iOS app, but currently there is no iOS build generated.
- AWS S3 is required only if you are capturing photos and videos from the field-app or data entry web-app. Avni will work, without errors, if you do not use them.
Use one of the following methods (in order of recommendation) to contact us in case you have further questions. We are happy to help!
- Gitter - Use your Github id and join chat channel - https://gitter.im/OpenCHS/openchs
- Join the community email - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avni-project. You can receive all the communication about the project from here too.
- Go to https://avniproject.org/ website and send us a message.
Updated about 2 years ago